Turbine Air Starters
From the remotest mines to the open seas, Ingersoll Rand turbine air starters withstand the toughest environmental and working conditions.
Robust features and flexibility combine to deliver reliable, heavy-duty starting power for a wide range of industrial, oil and gas, marine, power generation, rail and mining applications.
Unlike cantilever designs, our fully-supported, high-speed rotors extend bearing life by minimizing deflection and ensuring concentric operation. Add in our lightweight, lube-free and field-serviceable motor design, and it’s no wonder Ingersoll Rand turbine air starters are specified by premier engine OEM's across the globe.
- Lube-free turbine motor
- Easy field serviceability
- Robust gearing handles long crank cycles
- Fully-supported rotor for longer bearing life
- Sealed, oil-lubricated planetary sets (preferred worldwide for high-performance gear trains)
- Solid aluminum rotor design tames harsh, contaminated environments*
- Modular motor design shares components with vane starters to reduce parts inventory
- Proven Ingersoll Rand front-end engagement system for greater reliability
- Class-leading power, durability and efficiency
Turbine Starter Selection Guide (Lubrication Free)